[b-greek] Glosses vs. Definitions

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 01:15:48 EST

Steven, within lexicography of all languages, it is widely recognized that
there is an important theoretical distinction between bilingual glosses and
actual definitions of words. I'm not even convinced that BADG gives full
definitions, but what BADG does give is better than simpler glosses.

Wayne
----
Wayne Leman