[b-greek] Re: Hope like Carl likes the snow

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 12:09:50 EST

In a message dated Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:21:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, YalieFan@aol.com writes:

<< Well I don't mean to gloat, but here, in sunny Clearwater Beach, it
has been about 85 degrees each day this week, with the low only going down to
about 70. We have had to put the air conditioning back on. Here in Florida
we compensate for the lack of snow by putting up ostentatious Christmas light
displays- the boats are all lit up, as well as the palm trees. It really
looks festive! (he he he....)

Marianna ---

Why should you gloat? I feel sorry for you; you don't know what you're missing. Anyone interested intaking up a collection so we can ship some snow to Clearwater?

gfsomsel