[b-greek] Re: DIA in Rom 14:20 and BDAG

From: Iver Larsen (alice-iver_larsen@wycliffe.org)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 05:38:19 EST

Dear b-greekers,

Since several people asked for a copy of my little 3-page write-up entitled
"Chiasm in relation to the exegesis of Rom 14" it has now been posted at the
following Internet site. If anyone would like to receive it directly as an rtf
file you may contact me personally.

http://www.egroups.com/files/bible-translation/

Those who are interested in another small write-up on the hEWS and English
"until" can find the document until.doc at the same site.

Best wishes,

Iver