[b-greek] Re: Interlinears, Analyticals and E- Bibles

From: Rev. Cynthia T. Hinson (notgnostic@ghg.net)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 07:57:30 EST

Oddly enough we all learned language with a machine much faster and more
'stimulus responsive' than any modern computer -- and without any cognitive
exertion whatsoever. When the incentive is high enough, I'm sure even
clicks and interlinears are productive for Greek scholar wannabees --
perhaps even more productive than some other methods (a fact established in
many linguistic/ESL studies.) This thread is curious for this list...

Blessings -- and back in the hole for me....
Rev. Cynthia T. Hinson
St. Paul UMC
Box 506
Conroe, TX 77305