[b-greek] Bibliography software

From: Nelson D. Kloosterman (ndk@jorsm.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 23:24:28 EST

Dear list members,

I'm interested in obtaining software for bibliography management that meets
the following requirements (in order of importance):

1. Compatibility with MS Word 97 (which means having an add-in that permits
ease of transfer of formatted titles).
2. Able to import data records from libraries via the Internet.
3. Able to format records in all of the major styles (e.g., Chicago,
Turabian, JBL, JETS, and other main humanities styles).
4. Able to handle foreign alphabet characters (like Greek).
5. Able to edit these style formats (and save the edits), to satisfy
personal predilections.

If you have suggestions about a program, or experience with a program that
you've found useful, please let me know, either by posting to the list or
posting to me privately.

Nelson D. Kloosterman
Professor of Ethics and New Testament
Mid-America Reformed Seminary