[b-greek] Negation made plain

From: Keith Thompson (keitht@kneptune.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 17:16:21 EST

 Thank you Iver Larsen and Moon-Ryul Jung for your detailed yet easy to
understand explanations of negation (and how it relates to word order).
This has taken away much of the confusion I had about both issues, I
hope others have gleaned valuable information as well (or does anybody
disagree with these ideas?) And I've found many of the things discussed
here have been helpful to me, I'm very glad I joined B-Greek (and joined
in).

 Keith Thompson (Manchester, UK)
 keitht@kneptune.demon.co.uk

--