[b-greek] EPIOUSION in Matt. 6:11, Luke 11:3

From: CWogaman@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 19:24:25 EST

<x-html>
<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear b-Greek members,
<BR>
<BR>I am new to the list and wish two questions addressed please:
<BR>
<BR>1. &nbsp;Can you please provide references to recent scholarship that examines the
<BR>meaning of EPIOUSION, which occurs only in Matt. 6:11 and Luke 11:3, as well
<BR>as in one administrative document, as far a I know. &nbsp;It surely is a word
<BR>still contested. &nbsp;My most recent reference is Kittel's Theological Dictionary
<BR>of the New Testament.
<BR>
<BR>2. &nbsp;Is there a general reference work that is comparable in scope to
<BR>Kittel's/Friedrich's? &nbsp;I translate the NT Gospel scripture weekly for a Bible
<BR>study, yet have a strong (growing) interest in scholarship of NT Greek. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Thanks in advance for your assitance.
<BR>
<BR>Best,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Wogaman
<BR>New York, NY</FONT>
---<BR>
B-Greek home page: http://metalab.unc.edu/bgreek>
You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [
jwrobie@mindspring.com]<BR>