[b-greek] Re: Mk 7:19 and clean food

From: Stephen C. Carlson (scarlson@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 09:26:26 EDT

At 03:02 PM 4/19/01 +0200, Roe wrote:
>In the B-Greek archive above, I just read from Mark Goodacre dated July
>8, 1997 the following:
>
>"There was actually some discussion of this on the list instigated by me
>**earlier this year**. If you have access to the archives, you would be
>able to find it under Mark 7.19"
>
>However, the accessible archives of his list seem to only go back to
>Feb. 1998...

In the quotation of Goodacre, I think that the word "instigated"
refers back to "some discussion on this on the list" i.e. on the
b-greek list. The Synoptic-L mailing list was not "instigated" by
Goodacre until Feb. 1998, the date at which the archives commence.

The instigated discussion mentioned by Goodacre started on April
21, 1997 and can be found at:
        http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/archives/97-03/0877.html

Stephen Carlson
--