[b-greek] Re: Original NT in Greek?

From: Dave Washburn (dwashbur@nyx.net)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 19:20:51 EDT

> John N. Lupia
> 501 North Avenue B-1
> Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208-1731 USA
> JLupia2@excite.com
> Let me begin my response by providing a little background to the
> uninitiated:
> First, you said P4 was discovered at Luxor. A very serious blunder and
> impossible to reconcile with your clever insinuation that you actually
> personally physically examined under microscope P4 at Paris, nonetheless P64
> at Oxford and P67 at Barcelona.
>
> Second, Fr. Scheil never mentions the simult discovery in this binding of
> P64/67. You have now completely left the realm of credibility.
> (very unprofessional by the way) :

> I rest my case. However, to satisfy the scholars on the list I will
> continue to respond to the very statements you make.
> whereas the citations below clearly identify the appropriate texts as page
> 85. The credence you deserve at this point is no longer even moot.

The nature of the material and the discussion thereof is most
interesting, but I think we could all do without these personal pot-
shots. I for one would appreciate it if you would confine your
comments to the material and refrain from the intensely personal
and insulting cracks at Jack (or anyone else for that matter).

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"You just keep thinking, Butch. That's what you're good at."