[b-greek] Re: (WS in Thayer's Lexicon

From: Numberup@worldnet.att.net
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 18:11:57 EDT

Well, on page 681 of the edition I have, Thayer puts the meaning of the (WS of 1
Peter 3:7 somewhere else, as referring to "a quality which really belongs to the
person or thing.."

He does mention a )WS that refers to "a quality which is supposed, pretended,
feigned, assumed," but gives as examples Romans 3:7; Luke 6:22; 1 Corinthians 4:7 and
8:7; 2 Corinthians 6:8-10, etc.

Solomon Landers