[b-greek] Re: Jesus' use of AMHN LEGW SOI

From: Darrell Jachim-Moore (dkmcto@ritvax.isc.rit.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 15:12:17 EDT

G-Greekers,

I'm doing a thesis on the use of the amhn phrases in Matthew and would
certainly be interested in searching the archives as suggested.
Unfortunately, the I'm not able to get in through the B-Greek website with
my current email address. If I'm signed on to the list serve am I not also
signed on to the website or do I need to register in some other fashion?

Finally, any information, etc. that anyone would like to share on these
phrases or research suggestions would be greatly appreciated. To date I've
done quite a volume of work on them myself, but would appreciate other
perspectives as well. as always, thanx for all your insights!

darrell