[b-greek] Re: The Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts

From: Ted Mann (theomann@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 14:57:24 EDT

    I just purchased this work, and like it very much. It seems to me that
it is of considerable value to those who are interested in NT Greek
manuscripts, but do not have access to the documents themselves. Of course,
I don't know enough to recognize any possible weaknesses, so someone else
will have to speak to that.

Ted
Dr. Theodore H. Mann
theomann@earthlink.net