[b-greek] Re: KJV vs. Scrivener: Off-list

From: Ted Mann (theomann@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 16:26:07 EDT

Greetings friends:

 I am in the process of gathering what I think (emphasis on "think") are
some
of the differences between the KJV and the Scrivener TR (1894), as published
by TBS. I just completed Matthew, and would be happy to share this
information off-list with anyone who is interested. Since I am far from
expert in
such matters, I would especially like to share it with anyone who would be
kind enough to offer necessary corrections and suggestions (it's a very
short
list).

 Many thanks.

 Ted