[b-greek] Re: Fwd: Re: Plain Text ASCII vs. Styled Text in AOL

From: Paul Schmehl (p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 18:24:48 EDT

Readers' note: this is rather lengthy and directed toward AOL users. If
that doesn't apply to you, you may want to skip this message. If it does,
please read the entire message.

Well, at the risk of irritating some, but in a sincere effort to bring
clarity to this issue, I am going to reproduce your message in toto,
including part of the mail headers, so you can see exactly what you are
sending. My response will be in ASCII text, and I will separate my comments
from your email with asterisks. Although my comments refer to your message,
they are not addressed to you specifically, but are intended to be
instructive for all who are struggling with this issue.