[b-greek] RE: A Preposition Proposition

From: Brent (brent@riveroflifembchurch.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 20:29:34 EDT

I don't want to come across the wrong way, and I don't speak for the B-Greek
list (I myself have just rejoined after a four year hiatus); however, you
can find all of this information quite easily in a lexicon and an
intermediate grammar. If I remember correctly, specific questions about a
particular usage or passage, will bring a greater response.

Regards,
Brent Hudson