[b-greek] Re: Translation Studies

From: Brent Hudson (brent@riveroflifembchurch.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:14:33 EDT

I would further suggest reading Moises Silva's "Miblical words and there
meaning: an introduction to lexical semantics" or J.P. Louw's "Semantics of
NT Greek". Silva's book in particular not only points out the various
errors but also shows the student how to do word studies in a linguistically
responsible manner.

Brent