[b-greek] re: What to do with PNEUMATIKOS

From: Frank Gee (frankrgee@outpost.net.au)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 21:11:09 EDT

<x-html>
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear b-greek members&nbsp; TE KAI&nbsp; Iver Larsen,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In response to Iver Larsen's last posting on this thread, of
11/10/01&nbsp;&nbsp; 7.15pm:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My regrets that my "tomorrow" &nbsp;has encompassed some five days.&nbsp;
My youngest daughter's twenty-first birthday</DIV>
<DIV>has inter-vened (not that that is any excuse).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Before resuming our friendly hostilities (good excuse to use that wonderful
Greek term, oxymoron!),&nbsp; I have a couple</DIV>
<DIV>of requests.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Iver, I appreciated your reference to the&nbsp;article which gave you such
interesting insights into Hebraic turns of thought.</DIV>
<DIV>I've checked the electronic catalogues of libraries in Australia, and
cannot find it anywhere, so far.&nbsp; You recall it was:</DIV>
<DIV>Kaplan, Robert, B. 1966. "Cultural thought Patterns in
Inter-Cultural<BR>Education" Language and learning 16(1 and 2) 1-20.<BR>You've
got me intrigued, and I would love to read it.&nbsp; But how?&nbsp; Presumably
Language and Learning is a serial</DIV>
<DIV>of some kind, but it doesn't seem to be accessible locally.&nbsp;&nbsp; Do
you know if the article is available in electronic</DIV>
<DIV>format?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (From you, perhaps?)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There are some other questions I'd like to put to you off-line, which have
to do with my present research project.</DIV>
<DIV>As I have previously mentioned, that research is closely associated with
work in the Bible translation community.</DIV>
<DIV>So I'd appreciate it if you would let me know your email contact address,
to enable such direct communication.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And yes, I shall soon enter the lists once more, with some ideas on I
Corinthians 12 to 14.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>With all best wishes, and thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Frank Gee</DIV>
<DIV>Jamberoo, Australia</DIV>
<DIV><A
href="mailto:frankrgee@outpost.net.au">frankrgee@outpost.net.au</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
---<BR>
B-Greek home page: http://metalab.unc.edu/bgreek>
You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [
jwrobie@mindspring.com]<BR>