[b-greek] RE: KURIW/KAIROS - Rom 12:11

From: Ted Mann (theomann@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 09:23:31 EST

UBS4, NA27, TR and MT all have TWi KURIWi. In his Textual Commentary,
Metzger says: "The reading KAIRWi, supported chiefly by Western witnesses...
probably arose from a confusion of KW and KRW." [Naturally I can't
accurately duplicate these abbreviations here.]

Ted
Dr. Theodore H. Mann
theomann@earthlink.net