[b-greek] Re: Galatians 2:1

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 00:31:47 EST

Dear Keith,

I will try to finally answer your question.
When we have DIA + Genitive of time it can mean either *after* or
*during* depending upon the context. And as Carl indicated
the context of the Aorist verb indicates *after* and not *during*.

This information is in both Semantic Domains by Louw & Nida and also
in BADG by Arndt Gingrich. Also it's in Moule's Idiom book.

Harry Jones