[b-greek] Re: Lk 18:13; TWi hAMARTWLWi

From: Harry W. Jones (hjbluebird@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:51:19 EST

Paul,

Your question is pretty much answered in GGBB by Wallace
on page 223 where Wallace classifies the use of the article
in this passage as a "Par Excellence" use. That is, as
a member of a class. He does this because it fits well
with the spirit of the man's pray.

I think most questions can be answered by referencing
Wallace's book.

Harry Jones