[b-greek] Re: Gramcord Lite?

From: Bob Vincent (bob@rbvincent.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 17:51:18 EST

Patrick Narkinsky <patrick@extremehope.org> asked:
> I am considering purchasing Gramcord Lite for my Palm Pilot. Basically, I
> am looking for a version of the GNT with a built-in parser/lexicon (my
> skills not being what they should be.) Does anyone have any experience
with
> this package? Comments? Suggestions for an alternative?

Dear Patrick,

I have used this program for a little over a year, and in the latest
incarnation of its still Beta form it is very good -- not perfect yet, but
almost there. There are no definitions, but every word is parsed using the
Gramcord database. I find it a handy way to avoid phylactery flaunting when
I have to wait on people, and it's a lot lighter than a bound Testament and
lexicon and much less visible to the police than a laptop when you're
cruising down the Interstate and want to read -- just kidding.

A great little tool.

Cordially,
Bob

"Our difficulties with the New Testament proclamation of the future are not
because of its complexity but because of its simplicity."
G. C. Berkouwer

Robert Benn Vincent, Sr.
Grace Presbyterian Church
4900 Jackson Street