[b-greek] off topic

From: Wayne Leman (wayne_leman@sil.org)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 00:33:53 EST

> Sorry por express me in Espanish:
>
> Judas pudo inspirarse al distinguir cuanto habia de verdad y falsedad en
la
> tradicion oral, algo que esta ahora fuera de nuestro alcance; lo que hoy
> tenemos es la Palabra Escrita y la personal interpretacion.

Translation to English:

Jude was able to inspire himself on (to?) distinguish(ing) how much there
was on truth and falsehood in oral tradition, something which until now was
outside our reacy; what we have today is the Written Word and the personal
interpretation.

Wayne Leman
(thanks for my bilingual wife for the translation)
-----
Wayne Leman
Bible Translation discussion list:
http://biblepacesetter.org/bibletranslation/index.html