[b-greek] RE: Bgreek Archive

From: Moon-Ryul Jung (moon@sogang.ac.kr)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 00:39:30 EST

Jonathan wrote:

In addition, I am looking for two technically competent volunteers to
assist me in maintaining the mailing list and archives. These people would
also help with the other related sites - B-Hebrew and Biblical-Languages.
My own availability varies, so I need other people who can cover for me
when I am on the road or overwhelmed with a current project. Volunteers
can

Because I studied computer science and teach it at university,
I would like to help Jonathan. One reasons is that I also feel
frustrated when I try to search the archive.

Moon
Moon R. Jung
Associate Professor
Dept of Media Technology