[b-greek] Re: sinaiticus copies

From: WFWarren@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 19:22:33 EST

>> Fellow Greek students, where can I find printed copies of Codex
>> Sinaiticus that are realatively inexpensive?

I think the 4 volume set by Tischendorf is still available, but it is not a
true facsimile. I'll look up the info next week at the office to be sure.
Also, the British Library may/should have microfilms available for purchase.
You will want to check directly with the folks there regarding ordering info,
price, etc. Our facsimile of the NT is being repaired at the moment, so I
can't check it for you if a specific passage was needed, but others may have
access to a facsimile if information on only a few passages is needed.

paz,

Bill Warren
www.nobts.edu/cntts