[b-greek] Re: Self-contained Greek workbook

From: Steven Lo Vullo (slovullo@mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:07:20 EST

on 3/5/02 12:17 PM, Mark Wessner at mark@wessner.ca wrote:

> I am trying to track down a self-contained NT Greek textbook or workbook
> that can be effectively used for teaching the language in a
> church/community setting. I simply want to teach them the very basics of
> the language - I am not preparing them for further study (and I don't have
> the time to create my own material!).
>
> Does anybody have any suggestions?

I don't know if this is exacly what you are looking for, but I have a
self-contained workbook called "New Testament Greek Workbook: An Inductive
Study of the Complete Text of the Gospel of John" by James Arthur Walther. I
don't know if it is still in print. My copy was published by The University
of Chicago Press (ISBN 0-226-87239-4).

Steven Lo Vullo
Madison, WI
slovullo@mac.com