[b-greek] Re: [b-greek]transliteration

From: Paul Schmehl (pschmehl@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 21:45:09 EST

I would find that surprising since I have those maps on my Windows 98 box.
In any case, I'm certain they're available for download on the Microsoft
site, if you don't already have them in the OS. You should be able to go to
Control Panel, double click on Keyboard, select the Language tab and chose
from a host of languages.

Paul Schmehl pauls@utdallas.edu
pschmehl@sbcglobal.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/