[b-greek] Re: Greek computer programs

From: Alex / Ali (alexali@surf.net.au)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 09:07:12 EDT

David McKay wrote,

>BibleWorks 5 is a terrific improvement over the already wonderful
BibleWorks
4. As a user of BibleWorks 4, you probably already know of the unsurpassed
after-sales service via the internet provided by the BibleWorks team.

As a user of BibleWorks 3, I'm perhaps obvious as one who doesn't like to
spend much on software only to be lured into the next round of upgrades.
David, could you sketch some of the improvements you had in mind. I do
think BibleWorks is a fine program, and would be happy to upgrade if
convinced; in what ways, then, is its latest version so good as to justify
an upgrade cost (remembering that you and I both convert the weakling Aussie
dollar into American).

Alex Hopkins
Melbourne, Australia