[b-greek] Re: The Meaning of LOGIZOMAI

From: David Thiele (thielogian@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 19:45:38 EDT

Thank you to all who responded to my question on
LOGIZOMAI. My own understanding was confirmed, but I
gained valuable insights from each respondent.

More broadly, I would like to say that I have been a
participant in this forum for just over a year. For
me, the study of Greek has always seemed more like
pugatory than heaven. It is wonderful to have
somewhere to go when you get stuck. I find it
humbling that scholars with such an encyclopedic
knowledge of Greek as to leave me awed patiently and
kindly take the time to answer what are often very
basic questions about Greek. Thank you to you
all--and special thanks to Carl Conrad, who has
contributed an answer to every question I have ever
posted here.

Regards

David Thiele
Pacific Adventist University