[b-greek] RE: Rev. 3:15

From: Eric S. Weiss (eweiss@gte.net)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 10:16:08 EST

If the geographic/water-source comments re: Colossae and Hieropolis
vis-a-vis Laodicea that I referenced in my earlier response are in fact
correct, I would think that such an explanation would trump a detailed
lexical examination of the meanings of "cold" and "hot." Kind of the
Occam's Razor principle.