[b-greek] Finegan, Hidden Records

From: Thomas J. Kraus (t.j.kraus@web.de)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 08:57:03 EST

Dear B-Greekers,

while transcribing P.Oxy. V 840 I came across a bibliographical note I made
myself some years ago. Unfortunately, I cannot lay hands on the book myself
here in Germany:

Jack Finegan, Hidden Records of the Life of Jesus. An introduction to the
New Testament Apocrypha, and to some of the areas through which they were
transmitted, namely, Jewish, Egyptian, and Gnostic Christianity, together
with the earlier Gospel-type records in the Apocrypha, in Greek and Latin
texts, translations, and explanations. Philadelphia/Boston: Pilgrim Press,
1969.

Is there anybody out there who has easy access to Fineganīs book? If so,
could you, please, send me a copy of the page(s) Finegan is refering to
P.Oxy. V 840 (my note says he does) or just - if there are only a few lines
- send me those in an email?

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Thomas J. Kraus