[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WWW page main page html

http://www.peafowl.com/

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: WWW page main page html

PEACOCK INFORMATION CENTER'S

PEACOCK GENERAL STORE

PEACOCKS-WWW, MINDEN, IOWA 51553

Mail Order Catalog

USA TODAY AWARD

The first and only Peacock Book authors to appear on

THE TODAY SHOW & GOOD MORNING AMERICA

and in USA TODAY, TIME MAGAZINE,

WASHINGTON POST, LOS ANGELES TIMES, VOGUE, GUIDEPOST,

and THE NEW YORK TIMES says

"Dennis Fett has an encyclopedic knowledge of peafowl."

The books and newsletter, by Dennis Fett and Debra Joan Buck with over l7 years of experience raising peafowl, were featured in WRITER'S DIGEST as being one of the three most successful self-published authors in the USA. These credentials will assure that you will be provided with the most comprehensive information anywhere.

FOR QUICK ORDERING OF BOOKS AND NEWSLETTER FROM THIS PAGE, MAIL THE APPROPRIATE CHARGES AND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS TO "Peacock Information Center, Dennis Fett, Peacocks-www, Minden, Iowa 51553"

THE WACKY WORLD OF PEAFOWL, VOLUME 1 - $15.95 postage paid, USA

THE WACKY WORLD OF PEAFOWL. VOLUME 2 - $18.95 postage paid, USA

Buy both books at the same time and save! Price per set - $31.95 postage paid, USA

The Wacky World of PEAFOWL REPORT Newsletter

1 year (6 issues) $20.00, USA, 2 years (12 issues), $38.00, USA postage paid

Want your books fast? Please send money order and add $2.50 for first class postage.

(personal checks will delay orders up to 3 weeks)

For Canada & overseas prices, check Books, Newsletter, Video below.

Check out the following:

Books,Newsletter,VideoNovelty Gifts Peacock Feather Jewelry

Chicks,Eggs,Peafowl Peacock SuppliesPeahen Egg Sale

Newsletter HeadlinesOrder Form Main Page

We look forward to serving you in the near future with all your peafowl needs.

Thank you for reviewing our catalog. We hope you'll find all your peafowl needs in our one stop shopping center. Our books and newsletter will address 99% of all questions regarding peafowl. If you require private consultation or have a peacock medical emergency, please feel free to write.
For those wanting a catalog sent by mail, please send 3 first class stamps (USA).

Prices are subject to change without notice.

Peacock Information Center, Director Dennis Fett, Peacocks-www, Minden, Iowa 51553

The Peacock General Store - Information@peafowl.com