Poisonous plants

We are moving to our land soon, and after a long slow green up, the ground
cover is finally in.  Mainly sheep laurel, with some mountain laurel, and
lots of oak trees dropping acorns.  I knew about the mountain laurel and
the acorns, and have been able to find sites away from major amounts.  But
the area is covered with sheep laurel.  My livestock is currently sheep
and goats, which I know can't tolerate sheep laurel.  How can I get rid of
it without poisoning the soil?  We try to find organic solutions, but are
open to Round up and such if needed, but only if we have to.  Please email
to Hames@aol.com with answers.  Thanks in advance.

Hames@aol.com