[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Alternatives to New Farm

The coordinating committe for the Sustainable
Agriculture Network (SAN), sponsor of the sanet-mg
list, is considering whether SAN should take action
To help us consider the options, I would like to
hear from even more sanet participants, either posted
or sent to me personally at the email address below.

I am particularly interested to learn specifically,
"What will you miss most when New Farm no longer
lands in your mailbox?"  And, "What are some
different ways that loss could be filled?"

I understand that Rodale is still considering
what, if any, role they might play in helping to
fill a void left by New Farm.  We will be talking to
New Farm and other Rodale staff as the SAN committee
looks at the subject.

--
Jim Lukens, SAN Committee Chair
ATTRA, National Center for Appropriate Technology