[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: soil erosion

Tracy scepticism to my posting regarding apples and vitamins requires
another response; She would like some scientific reference;  I would
recommend to her and others interested in the topic:
 "Shattering", Food Politics, and loss of genetic diversity, by Cary
Fowler and Pat Mooney, The University of Arizona PRess, Tucson, 1990.
There also was a study already in 1974 on nutritional value comparisons in
different varieties of fruit and vegetables.  Futura Publishing, NY
ed.P.L. White and N. Jelven.

Happy reading - even if you don't like it - it is evident.

Friederike Knabe
--
	Friederike Knabe		! If we stand together, we can turn
	au579@FreeNet.careleton.ca	! this world around ....