[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Biodynamic Farming Info?

One key reference for your investigation will be "Biological Dynamic Farming
- An Occult Form of Alternative Agriculture?" by Holger Kirchmann, Journal
of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 1994 7(2) 173-187. Address for
reprints: Dept. of Soil Sciences, Swedish University of Agricultural
Sciences, Box 7014, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden.

Best wishes>

> Howdy,
>
> I'm new to this newsgroup.  I'm interested in learning about Rudolf Steiner's,
> Biodynamic Farming.  Can any one tell me what it is about and its basic
> principles? Who is practicing it, in what ways and where?
>
> I would like to know web sites for any information about this, and also
> sustainable agriculture.
>
> Thanks
>
> (eagerly waiting)
>
> Georgann   curious@aimnet.com

---
Bill Vorley
wtvorley@iastate.edu
Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture, 3216 Agronomy Hall, Iowa State University, Ames IA
Tel. (515) 294 7853, Fax. (515) 294 9696