[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Drucker revisited (fwd)

It is probably too much to hope for for the *web* to do better, but some
enterprising soul may write a program or two, possibly involving the
concept of push, where the content and applications that are visible from
a given child's computer are tuned to the desires of the parent for the
education of that child.

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Bert J. Dempsey wrote:

>  kim--
> 	thanks for this post.
>
> 	the bumper sticker on my car says "Kill Your Television"
> 	 and i found this line below just too ironic:
>
> -->... and there will not be many school children
> -->who will not have had some television in their educational experience . .
>
> 	tv is certainly "educating" our children today.
>
> 	and the question is:
>  	  can the Web be expected to do better?
>
> 						---bert

Follow-Ups: References: