[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WSN: MD of solvation - Levitt references (fwd)

Sender: adit@Kodak.COM (Adi Treasurywala)
Subject: Re: WSN: MD of solvation - Levitt references

	Thanks Max Vasques for the title of the Levitt paper. Actually,
	I had in mind a more recent publication of Levitt's titled
	"Calibration and Testing of a Water Model for Simulation of the
	Molecular Dynamics of Proteins and Nucleic Acids in Solution"
	by Michael Levitt, Miriam Hirshberg, Ruth Sharon and Valerie
	Daggett" Its a great example of how to make sure that the water
	model is not going to lead you down the garden path when you
	start using it I think.

	Unfortunately, Michael gave me a preprint and I don't know
	where it came out. Any of the authors listening...?

Adi M Treasurywala,Sterling Winthrop Inc,1250 South Collegeville Road,
PO Box 5000, Collegeville, PA 19426-0900,Voice (215)983-6610 FAX
(215)983-5559, INTERNET adit@kodak.com