[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

geochem database (fwd)

Sender: CTARG@Levels.UniSA.Edu.Au
Subject: WSN: geochem database

Hi,                                                  21/4/94
   I was wondering if anybody had used the computer program GEOCHEM for
predicting speciation in aqeous solution. I would like to alter the
database used by this program but don't know whether the k-values are
cummulative or stepwise as ligands are added. Can somebody help?

Alternatively does anybody know the fax or e-mail of David R. Parker,
Dep of Soil and Environ Sciences, Univeristy of Calafornia. He is listed
as one of the contributors of the program.

                Thanks
                  Andrea