[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WSN: Conference on Membrane Molecular Biophysics (reposted)

From: DDT@ddt.biochem.umn.edu ("Dave Thomas [DDT]")
Subject: Reminder about FASEB conference on Membrane Molecular Biophysics
Date: 20 Apr 1994 14:10:13 -0700

If you have already sent in your application form for the conference,
ignore this message.  If you have not, hurry and send it in.
Attendance is limited to 155, and we are accepting applicants on a
first apply - first accept basis.

FASEB SUMMER RESEARCH CONFERENCE:
  Membrane Molecular Biophysics: Structure and Dynamics
  Saxton's River, Vermont
  Saturday (NOT SUNDAY), July 16, to Thursday, July 21, 1994
CHAIR:       David D. Thomas
                612-625-0957    FAX 624-0632
                EMAIL ddt@ddt.biochem.umn.edu
VICE CHAIR:  John R. Silvius
                514-398-7267    FAX 398-7384

Program topics (talks, posters, workshops):
                Lipid organization and dynamics
                Protein structure and dynamics
                Lipid-protein interactions
                Combined biophysical and molecular genetics approaches
                Ion pumps, receptors

If you are interested in attending, please submit the application
form to FASEB ASAP.  If you are a member of the Biophysical Society
or other society of FASEB, you should have received an application
form in the mail, in the booklet entitled FASEB SUMMER RESEARCH
CONFERENCES.  If you need an application form, request one from
Adele Hewitt at FASEB (301-530-7094, FAX 571-0650).  We will be
limited to 155 attendees, so get your application in early.
Although the application form requests a poster abstract, this can
be sent later (by June 1).

David D. Thomas              INTERNET: ddt@ddt.biochem.umn.edu
University of Minnesota
Department of Biochemistry   FAX: (612)624-0632(my desk), 5-2163
Minneapolis, MN 55455        Phone: 5-0957(my desk), 5-2466(lab)