[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WSN: Solvation - popular demand

There was an overwhelming responce to Pieter Stouten's kind offer of his
solvation-related references file. I suggest to put it in WSN homepage
(http://sunsite.unc.edu/water/wsn.html), which is currently under
construction.

Iosif Vaisman

p.s. Requests to Pieter Stouten follow:

>Pieter Stouten wrote:
>:
>: parameters. BTW, if anybody wants a copy of my EndNote file with
>: solvation-related references (Macintosh format), just drop me a line.
>:
I would also be very interested in this.
eric larson <elarson@raven.cybercom.com>

hi ,
Of course, I would be very thankfull to you to get your
Endnote file on papers dealing with solvation.
Thanks
Pascal Auffinger
IBMC
15 rue Rene Descartes
67084 Strasbourg

I would like to have Pieter Stouten's list of references on solvation
in a Macintosh EndNote file.
W.C. Hutton, Monsanto Company, Corporate Research
wchutt@monsanto.com, 314 537 6021
This message does not necessarily reflect the views of Monsanto Company
or, now that I think of it, anyone else.

I would like to get a copy of your article
Thanks
            *  Dr. Carlos H. Faerman                     *
            *  Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology  *
            *  Cornell University                        *
            *  221 Biotechnology Building                *
            *  Ithaca, NY 14853                          *
            *  USA                                       *
            *  carlos@penelope.bio.cornell.edu           *
            *  Phone: (607)255-8432                      *

I'd love to have that list of references, too.  I actually read most of the
references I get....
Thanks,
Peter Kahn
kahn@biovax.rutgers.edu