[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WSN: J Chem Phys (22 May 95)

(from URL: gopher://jcp.uchicago.edu/11/JCP%20Express%20contents)

%N  A4.07.018
%T  Effects of solvent polarization relaxation on non-adiabatic outersphere
    electron transfer reactions in ultrafast dipolar solvents
%A  Srabani Roy and Biman Bagchi
%N  015520JCP

%N  A4.12.053
%T  The structure and internal dynamics of CO-CO-H{_2}O determined by
    microwave spectroscopy
%A  K.I. Peterson, R.D. Suenram, and F.J. Lovas
%N  022520JCP

%N  A4.12.161
%T  Rotational dynamics of axially symmetric solutes in isotropic liquids.
    I.  A collective cage description from molecular dynamics simulations
%A  Antonino Polimeno, Giorgio J. Moro, and Jack H. Freed
%N  501520JCP

%N  A4.11.149
%T  The energy-dependent transmission coefficient and the energy distribution
    of classical particles escaping from a metastable well
%A  Joel S. Bader and B.J. Berne
%N  502520JCP

%N  A4.10.148
%T  Low-energy excitations in glass-forming aqueous lithium-chloride
%A  T. Achibat, E. Duval, J. Dupuy-Philon, J.F. Jal, B. Prevel, and I. Zorkani
%N  504520JCP

%N  A5.01.019
%T  A generalized Gaussian overlap model for fluids of anisotropic particles
%A  Gary Ayton and G.N. Patey
%N  514520JCP

==
iv