[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

lattice models (fwd)

Sender: huinink@fenk.WAU.NL
Subject: WSN: lattice models for water

Hi,

Before Ornstein-Zernike became popular and "usable" for water,
lots of lattice models had been used for theoretical studies.
Besides the model of Besseling (JPC,98,11610,1994) I have not
found other recent models (1985-now). I am still interested in
these types of models.

I have a few questions:
I     Does anybody know other recent lattice models?
II    Why are lattice models so impopular nowadays?
III   What is your opinion about the advantages of this models?
IV   What is your opinion about the disadvantages of this models?
V    Do you work with lattice models and what is the subject?

Henk Huinink
Department for Physical and Colloid Chemistry
Wageningen Agricultural University
Dreijenplein 6
6703 HB Wageningen