Re: Matt 5:28 blepwn

Mike Phillips (mphilli3@mail.tds.net)
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 22:14:24 -0700

> From: "Dale M. Wheeler" <dalemw@teleport.com>, on 9/4/96 9:28 AM:
> (cf., my earlier post about imperatives). Interestingly enough, Wallace
> deals with this specific passage in his new Syntax (pp. 615f.), and as he

Could you (re)post the specifics regarding Wallace's syntax (ISBN and
publisher) so that I might acquire it (or at least dream of same with some
substantive information to prevent imagination from being superfluous) <wink>.

Mike Phillips
mphilli3@indy.tdsnet.com

A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanging;
it is the skin of living thought and changes from day
to day as does the air around us. - Oliver Wendell Holmes