Re: Greek software

Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 07:31:11 +0000

At 10:10 27/12/96 -0500, Jonathan Robie <jwrobie@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>There used to be a comparison of Bible programs by Harry Hahne at the
>Chorus web site, but Chorus has now been acquired by the Humanities
>Computing Unit at Oxford, and their web site isn't available right now.

Jonathan:

Did you know that at:

http://www.gospelcom.net/ccmag/articles/covr0796.htm

you can read the July/August '96 Cover Story of the Christian Computing
Magazine

- Windows Bible Study Software Review

To some degree this is now out of date -- the version of Bible Windows
( which I use ) under review is v. 4.0 whereas v. 4.5 is now the current
version -- but nevertheless this story is a mine of useful information,
comparing 18 programs, with three _very_ extensive comparison charts. Well
worth inspecting.

Enjoy!

Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
mauros@iol.ie

[using Eudora Pro v 2.2 and Trumpet Winsock 3.0c ]