Re: Greek instruction on Net or CD-ROM

Corey Keating (coreyk@imap2.asu.edu)
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 18:03:19 -0700

I humbly reply to the list that I am developing a course on the Internet where people could learn
the basics of NT Greek. I am surely not the most qualified person to do such a thing,
(especially with so many great beginning Greek books available), but for someone that wants to do
something on-line (and for no cost), they may enjoy my presentation of NT Greek.
(I also provide the basics of English grammar for those who need it - as it relates to NT Greek).
Check out http://www.thechristian.org/ and then choose "A Simple Introduction to New Testament Greek"
off of the home page.

--
Corey Keating