Re: Multiple Language fluency

Ralph Cherry (rcherry@lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 23:48:47 -0600 (CST)

I have chosen to keep my various languages current by reading some verses
in the Bible in each of them every day. In the weaker ones, I read the
same passage, so it reinforces the vocab and syntax. In the stronger one
(in my case Spanish), I read something totally different, say a chapter
in the Old Testament. It takes me about 20-30 minutes, and helps me
start my day by having accomplished something already, and also filling
my mind with God's Word.

Peace,
Ralph Cherry
Foreign Language Division