Re: Inerrancy and writing style

Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:00:12 -0600

I really hope (to God!) this will be my final message on this matter, I
feel obliged to respond to one item in Randy's post:

At 7:57 AM -0600 2/19/97, Randy Leedy wrote:
> . . . I do know, from
>private correspondence, that Carl thinks his own view of Scripture to
>be very high, in its own way higher than mine.

Please let me say "for the record": I do NOT hold my own view of Scripture
to be in ANY way "higher" than Randy's nor would I ever dispute the
legitimacy and authenticity of his view, although I cannot share it or
claim it as my own any more than he can share or claim my view as his own,
but I do not deem that mine has any superior standing whatsoever. More than
that I need not and will not say. Enough already.

(314) 935-4018