Re: Matt 6:13//Lk. 11:4 one last time

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 06:14:41 -0400

Jeffrey Gibson <jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu> wrote:

>During the last few days I have taken the data I posted to the
>list on PEIRASMOS etc. and applied it to the question raised by Jonathan
>which prompted these postings (namely, how is the petition in Matt.
>6:13//Lk. 11:4 to be interpreted), producing what I think is a
>fairly definitive answer on the matter.

This is an amazingly thorough response to the question I raised. Thanks!

>Rather, I will happily send it out off list on an individual basis
>to any list member who requests it. To those who DO wish to see it,
>I ask the courtesy of a thoughtful review.

I just got back from a surprise business trip, and was pleased to find this
in my in basket last night. I'll send you my comments and questions later,
since a slapdash response would be an insult to the careful work that
obviously went into this message. I think I want to reread your message
several times before I respond.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie