Citing Greek

Wed, 9 Jul 1997 06:18:44 -0400

At 1:00 AM -0400 7/9/97, Brian Lantz wrote:
>NT Galatians 3:1 V/W avno,htoi Gala,tai( ti,j u`ma/j
>evba,skanen( oi-j katV ovfqalmou.j VIhsou/j Cristo.j
>proegra,fh evstaurwme,nojé
>
>oi-j katV ovfqalmou.j VIhsou/j dat/possess + prepositional
>phrase : indicate first hand witness to the mv
>
>Cristo.j proegra,fh evstaurwme,nojé

This may show up as Greek on your computer because of the font you have
installed, but to most of us it shows up as gibberish. Would you please, as
a matter of courtesy, use one of the standard conventions for ASCII
transliteration of Greek described in the B-Greek FAQ and on our web site?
Thanks.

Summer: 1647 Grindstaff Road/Burnsville, NC 28714/(704) 675-4243