Gramcord and Bible Windows

Kevin Mullins (kevinm@getaway.net)
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:26:44 -0600

On this same subject; has anyone had a chance to review the new package from Logos (Greek Basic Core Pack or something like that) ?

I think it is a joint work between Gramcord and Logos but I don't know anything else.
It is comparably priced with the Bible Windows package.
If I were limited to only one of the two packages mentioned above, which should I buy?

Respectfully,
Kevin Mullins
Amateur Greek Student
kevinm@getaway.net